Sunday, October 9, 2011

Maria's Berry Cake




Recipe source from 'Table for 2 or more' - Maria's Cherry Cake.

I baked half portion of the recipe, using a 6inches tart tin and used blueberry instead. The recipe is basic and easy to prepare too and most of all the protion is perfect for my afternoon tea. :) Hehehe...I forgotten to dust it with icing sugar.

Next time when I baked this, I'll scatter blueberry in the batter and decorate the surface with more blueberry. More berries the merrier...;p

6 comments:

WendyinKK said...

oh yes, the more the merrier :)

Happy Flour said...

Hi Wendy,

Thanks for sharing this recipe.

Cookie Basket said...

Looks like a pretty easy little recipe...and we don't get a lot of cherries, but we sure do have loads of blueberries in June, so think I'll have to star this one for next year. I like the mini tart pan idea!

CaThY said...

lovely cake =)

Happy Flour said...

Hi The Cookies Basket,

For our case, it quite costly to get berries in asia so I seldom use berries in my bakes.

Happy Flour said...

Hi Cathy,

Thanks :)