Monday, June 13, 2011
Ham and Mushroom Pizza Bread
Yesterday afternoon, I baked some pizza bread for an afternoon tea. This was a last minutes bakes so I just use my usual Sweet Buns Dough recipe from here.
I'm submitting this post to Aspiring Bakers #8 - Bread Seduction (June 2011) hosted by Sweetylicious.
200g bread flour
100g plain flour
6g instant yeast
5pcs ham (cut into small pieces)
12 button mushroom (sliced)
adequate tomato sauce
adequate grated cheddar cheese
1. Combine all bread dough ingredients in a mixer, except butter.
2. Beat at medium speed until it form a dough, add in butter.
3. Continue to beat until it form a smooth and elastic dough.
4. Cover dough and leave it to prove for 45mins.
5. Divide dough into 40g each.
6. On a lightly floured surface, mould each dough into round ball.
7. Cover and rest for another 10mins.
8. Flatten doughs and roll it into round shape.
9. Place it on a greased tray.
10.Cover and leave it to prove for 45mins until it doubled in size.
11.Preheat oven to 190C.
12.Brush surface with egg wash.
13.Arrange ham and button mushroom on the surface.
14.Drizzle some tomato sauce and scatter with grated cheese.
15.Bake in a preheated oven for 10-12mins until brown.
16.Remove bread from tray and cool it on wire rack.