Sunday, May 22, 2011
Triple Chocolate Brownies
Recipe from Fresh with Anna Olson. A rich and moist brownies. Mmm...yummy! :)
I am submitting this post to Aspiring Bakers #7: Chocolate Delight (May 2011) by Tested & Tasted.
150g unsalted butter
100g semi-sweet chocolate
180g bittersweet chocolate
160g caster sugar
1tsp vanilla paste
3 large eggs
125g cake flour
80g white chocolate chips
80g chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 160C.
2. Mix flour and salt together, set aside.
3. Melt butter and chocolate in a big bowl over a simmering water, stir gently.
4. Remove from heat, stir in sugar until it dissolved.
5. Beat in vanilla paste and eggs.
6. Use a wooden spoon or spatula, fold in flour and all the chocolate chips until just combined.
7. Pour batter into a lined and greased 8inches square pan.
8. Bake in a preheated oven for 35-40mins, until a tester inserted in the centre and comes out clean.
9. Remove brownies from tin and cool it on a wire rack before slicing.