Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Mini White Chocolate Loaf
I am submitting this post to Aspiring Bakers #7: Chocolate Delight (May 2011) by Tested & Tasted.
Ingredients (yield 3 mini loaves)
65g unsalted butter
35g caster sugar
95g self-raising flour (sifted)
45g white chocolate (melted)
50g plain yoghurt
1/4tsp vanilla paste
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Cream butter, salt and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Slowly beat in egg and vanilla paste until well combined.
4. Mix white chocolate and yoghurt together.
5. Fold in flour and yoghurt mixture alternately until well combined.
6. Spoon batter into a greased mini loaf pan.
7. Bake for 20-25mins or when insert a skewer into cake and it came out clean then it done.
8. Remove cake from pan and cool it on a wire rack.