Saturday, April 30, 2011
I am submitting this post to Aspiring Bakers #6: Say Cheese! (April 2011) by Noms I Must.
70g cream cheese
60g icing sugar
155g plain flour
35g potato flour
30g cheddar cheese (grated)
adequate icing sugar for dusting
1. Preheat oven at 160C.
2. Cream butter, cream cheese and icing sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Sift flour and potato flour together.
4. Fold in flour and grated cheese into creamed mixture.
5. Mix till it form a soft dough.
6. Pinch some dough about 7g, shape into round ball.
7. Arrange them on a greased tray.
8. Bake in a preheated oven for 20-25mins.
9. Remove tray from oven and dust cookies with icing sugar.
10.Cool it on a wire rack and keep it in an airtight containers.