Saturday, January 8, 2011
Vanilla Buttermilk Cupcakes
Ingredients (yield 7cupcakes)
1 large egg
1/2tsp vanilla paste
125g cake flour
1/2tsp baking powder
1/4tsp baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Line muffin tin with paper casing and set aside.
2. Sift flour, baking soda and baking powder together, set aside.
3. Cream butter, salt and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Slowly beat in egg and vanilla essence until well combined.
5. Fold in flour and buttermilk alternately until well combined.
6. Spoon batter into the muffin tin until 70% full.
7. Bake in a preheated oven for 25-30mins.
8. Remove cupcakes from tin and cool on a wire rack.