Thursday, January 7, 2010
1/4tsp almond essence
95g cake flour
1/2tsp baking powder
55g icing sugar
24g ground almond
adequate almond flakes
1. Preheat oven to 190C.
2. Grease and lightly flour madeleine mold and set aside.
3. Sift flour, icing sugar, baking powder and ground almond together into a mixer bowl.
4. Add in salt, butter, milk and glucose and cream until light and fluffy.
5. Slowly beat in egg and almond essence until well combined
6. Fill each madeleine well with batter till 3/4 full.
7. Sprinkle with some almond flakes on the surface.
8. Bake in a preheated oven for 15mins until golden brown.
9. Immediately use a toothpick remove madeleines from mold and cool on a wire rack.