Friday, May 22, 2009
45g caster sugar
60g self-rising flour
120g plain flour
1tbsp corn flour
1. Preheat oven at 175C.
2. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add honey and beat until well combined.
4. Shift all the flours together.
5. Beat in the flour mixture into Step 3 to form a soft dough.
6. Wrap up the dough and rest in the fridge for 15mins.
7. Roll it out on a lightly floured surface.
8. Dust the cookie cutter with some flour and cut out cookies dough.
9. Place cookies dough on a greased tray.
10.Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20mins until firm.
11.Cool on wire rack and keep in an airtight containers.