Sunday, November 26, 2017
Chocolate Fudge Brownies
120g unsalted butter
60g bittersweet chocolate
100g raw sugar
1/2tsp vanilla paste
70g plain flour
70g semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven at 160C.
2. Mix flour and salt together, set aside.
3. Melt butter and chocolate in a big bowl over a simmering water, stir gently.
4. Remove from heat, stir in sugar until it dissolved.
5. Beat in vanilla paste and eggs.
6. Mix in chocolate chips.
7. Lastly, mix in flour until just combined.
8. Pour batter into a lined rectangular pan (16cm x 21cm x 4cm).
9. Bake in a preheated oven for 30-35mins, until a tester inserted in the centre and comes out clean.
10.Remove brownies from tin and cool it on a wire rack.