Wednesday, May 10, 2017
Nutty Nutella Cupcake
110g unsalted butter
90g raw sugar
120g self-rising flour
20g cocoa powder
60g hazelnut/any type of nuts (chopped)
1. Preheat oven to 160C.
2. Line muffin tin with paper casing and set aside.
3. Spoon nutella into piping bag and set aside.
4. Sift flour, cocoa powder and salt together and set aside.
5. Cream butter and sugar together till light and fluffy.
6. Slowly beat in egg until well combined. (If batter curdle add in some flour.)
7. Fold in flour alternating with milk until well combined.
8. Lastly, fold in chopped nut.
9. Spoon cake batter into a big piping bag.
10.Pipe cake batter into muffin tin about 1/3 full.
11.Pipe nutella at the center of the batter.
12.Pipe cake batter over the nutella till 80% full.
13.Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30mins.
14.Remove cupcakes from tin and cool them on wire rack.