Sunday, May 14, 2017
80g egg white
2 1/2tbsp raw sugar
40g cake flour
1/4tsp baking powder
30g ground almond
60g unsalted butter (melted)
6 whole almond
1. Preheat over to 190C.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, salt and ground almond together and set aside.
3. Whisk egg white in a clean big bowl until foamy.
4. Add in sugar and whisk till sugar dissolved.
5. Fold in flour mixture till well blended.
6. Lastly, fold in melted butter mixture till well blended.
7. Spoon batter into greased mould till 90% full.
8. Place an almond in the middle of cake batter.
9. Bake in preheated oven for 10-12mins or till cake is lightly browned.
10.Remove financiers from mould and cool it on wire rack.