Friday, October 7, 2016
Hazelnut Butter Cookies
250g salted butter (cold)
90g icing sugar
100g plain flour
100g bread flour
55g corn flour
2tbsp rice flour
60g ground hazelnut
1. Preheat oven at 160C.
2. Sift plain flour, bread flour, corn flour, rice flour and salt together.
3. Stir in ground hazelnut and set aside.
4. Cream butter and icing sugar until light and fluffy. (Semi-hard butter work well but not room temperature butter as it cause sticky dough.)
5. Fold in flour mixture into Step 4 and mix to form soft dough. (Add some flour if your dough is sticky but do not add too much as the cookies will lost the melt-in-mouth texture.)
6. Put some dough into piping bag fix with Wilton 6B nozzle.
7. Pipe dough onto a baking tray, leave gap in between dough.
8. Bake in a preheated oven for 14-15mins.
9. Cool on wire rack and store in an airtight containers.