Sunday, November 3, 2013
Chocolate Chips Cookies
100g demerara sugar
1/2tsp vanilla essence
150g plain flour
2tbsp potato flour
1/4tsp baking soda
1/4tsp baking powder
100g chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven at 175C.
2. Cream butter, salt and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Slowly beat in the egg and vanilla essence until well combined.
4. Sift the flour, photo flour, baking powder and baking soda together.
5. Fold in flour mixture into Step 3 and mix to form a soft dough.
6. Add in chocolate chips and mix till combined, wrap dough up and rest in the fridge for 1/2 hour.
7. With two small spoons, scoop small amount of dough and place them on a greased tray.
8. Bake in a preheated oven for 15mins until slightly firm.
9. Cool on wire rack and keep in an airtight containers.