Sunday, September 22, 2013
Pandan Coconut Madeleins
I am submitting this post to Little Thumbs Up September - Pandan hosted by Joceline @ Butter, Flour & Me, organized by Zoe@ Bake For Happy Kids and Mui Mui @ My Little Favourites DIY.
60g butter (melted)
75g cake flour
1/4tsp baking powder
2tbsp dessicated coconut
50g caster sugar
1/2tbsp pandan juice
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Sift cake flour, salt and baking powder together, set aside.
3. With a cake mixer, whisk eggs and sugar till light and fluffy.
4. Fold in sifted flour and dessicated coconut till well blended.
5. Mix melted butter, milk and pandan juice together.
6. Spoon some egg batter into pandan mixture and mix well.
7. Pour pandan batter into plain batter and mix till well blended.
8. Grease and lightly flour madeleine mold.
9. Fill each madeleine well with batter till full.
10.Bake in preheated oven for 12-15mins till golden brown.
11.Immediately use a toothpick remove madeleines from mold and cool on a wire rack.