Monday, February 1, 2010
Coconut Cookies Crisp
70g icing sugar
150g plain flour
1/4tsp baking powder
1tbsp green pea flour/hoen kwe flour
1 1/2tbsp corn flour
1 1/2tbsp tapioca flour
1 1/2tbsp coconut powder
25g desiccated coconut
few drop of green food colouring
1. Preheat oven to 170C.
2. Cream butter and icing sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add in few drops of green food colouring.
4. Sift flour, green pea flour, corn flour, tapioca flour, coconut powder and baking powder together.
5. Beat in flour mixture and desiccated coconut into the creamed butter to form a soft dough.
6. Wrap up the dough and rest in the fridge for 15mins.
7. Roll it out on a lightly floured surface.
8. Dust the cookie cutter with some flour and cut out cookies dough.
9. Place cookies dough on a baking tray.
10.Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20mins until cookies are pale green.
11.Cool on wire rack and keep in an airtight containers.