Thursday, September 3, 2009
Raisins and Melon Seeds Cupcakes
115g unsalted butter (room temperature)
115g self-rising flour
1/4tsp vanilla essence
15g melon seeds
15g orange peel
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Line muffin tin with paper casing and set aside.
3. Sift flour into a mixer bowl.
4. Add sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla essence into the flour.
5. Beat the mixture until smooth and pale, about 2-3mins.
6. Fold in raisins, orange peel and melon seeds.
7. Spoon batter into the muffin tin until 70% full.
8. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25mins.
9. Remove cupcakes from tin and cool on a wire rack.