Thursday, June 2, 2016
Maple Hazelnut Financiers
80g egg white
2tbsp raw sugar
1tbsp maple syrup
40g cake flour
1/4tsp baking powder
30g ground hazelnut
60g unsalted butter (melted)
1. Preheat over to 190C.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, salt and ground hazelnut together and set aside.
3. Whisk egg white in a clean big bowl until foamy.
4. Add in sugar and whisk till sugar dissolved.
5. Add in maple syrup and whisk till combined.
6. Fold in flour mixture until well blended.
7. Lastly, fold in melted butter mixture till well blended.
8. Spoon batter into greased mould till 90% full.
9. Bake in preheated oven for 10-12mins or till it is lightly browned.
10.Remove financiers from mould and cool it on wire rack.