Saturday, April 16, 2016
Mini Hazelnut Chocolate Friands
80g egg white
70g icing sugar
60g unsalted butter (melted)
70g hazelnut whole (roasted)
50g cake flour
10g cocoa powder
1/2tsp instant coffee powder
1. Preheat over to 170C.
2. Grease small muffin tray and set aside.
3. Sift icing sugar into a big mixing bowl and set aside.
4. Pour hazelnut, flour, cocoa powder and instant coffee powder into a blender and blend till well mix. (nut don't have to blend till very fine.)
5. Pour hazelnut mixture into icing sugar and mix well.
6. Pour in melted butter and mix well.
7. In a clean bowl, whisk egg white till foamy.
8. Pour whisked egg white into hazelnut batter and mix till well blended.
9. Spoon batter into greased muffin tray till 70% full.
10.Bake in preheated oven for 10-12mins or when skewer is poke into cake and come out clean.
11.Remove cake from mould and cool it on wire rack.