Monday, March 31, 2014
Cinnamon Raisins Cookies
100g demerara sugar/raw sugar
150g plain flour
2tbsp potato flour
1/4tsp baking soda
1/4tsp baking powder
3/4tsp ground cinnamon
1. Cream butter, salt and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Slowly beat in egg until well combined.
3. Sift flour, photo flour, ground cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda together.
4. Fold in flour mixture into Step 3 and mix to form a soft dough.
5. Add in raisins and mix till combined, wrap dough up and rest in the fridge for 1/2 hour.
6. Preheat oven at 175C.
7. With two small spoons, scoop small amount of dough and place them on a greased tray.
8. Bake in a preheated oven for 15mins until slightly firm.
9. Cool on wire rack and keep in an airtight containers.