Monday, September 6, 2010
Blueberry Yogurt Muffin
Recipe is from '孟老师的100道小蛋糕'. Following are half of the recipe and I reduced the amount of oil and sugar.
Ingredients (yield 6muffins)
40g caster sugar
50g veg. oil
80g plain yogurt/ blueberry yogurt
100g cake flour
1tsp baking powder
1/8tsp baking soda
45g dried blueberry
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Sift flour, baking soda and baking powder together and set aside.
3. Use a hand whisk, beat eggs and sugar until sugar dissolved.
4. Add in oil, milk and yogurt, mix until smooth.
5. Use a spatula and fold in the flour until just combined. (It normal for batter to appear slight lumpy.)
6. Lastly mix in the dried blueberry.
7. Pour batter into muffin cups until 70% full.
8. Bake in a preheated oven for 25-30mins.
9. Cool muffins on a wire rack.