Monday, July 21, 2008
Trying out my new toy 'Cookies Cutter'. It is easy to use and it turn out very nice. Just what I want. Satisfy.
60g icing sugar
1/2tsp vanilla essence
160g plain flour
30g milk powder
10g custard powder
1. Preheat oven at 175C.
2. Cream butter and icing sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Slowly beat in the egg and vanilla essence until well combined.
4. Shift the flour, milk powder, custard powder and salt together.
5. Fold in the flour mixture into Step 3 and mix to form a soft dough.
6. At this stage you may add in some milk if dough is too dry or add in some flour if dough is too wet.
7. Put some dough into the Cookie Cutter and fix in the disc and cover.
8. Pipe dough onto a lined baking tray, leave gap in between doughs.
9. Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20mins until firm.
10.Cool on wire rack and keep in an airtight containers.