Wednesday, November 25, 2015
Mango Chiffon Cake
This post is linked to the event Little Thumbs Up (November 2015 Event: Mango) organised by Zoe (Bake for Happy Kids) and Mui Mui (My Little Favourite DIY) and hosted by Jozelyn Ng (Spice Up My Kitchen).
3 egg yolk
1tbsp caster sugar
35g veg. oil
65g mango puree (sweetened)
60g cake flour (sifted)
3 egg white
1/4tsp cream of tartar
1. Preheat oven to 160C.
2. With a hand whisk mix egg yolk, salt and sugar together.
3. Add in oil and mango puree, whisk till combined.
4. Add in flour and stir until batter is smooth.
5. With a cake mixer, whisk egg whites and cream of tartar till frothy.
6. Gradually add in sugar and whisk till stiff peaks form.
7. Fold in 1/4 of meringue into egg yolk batter until blended.
8. Then fold in the rest of the meringue lightly in 2 portions until well combined.
9. Pour batter into a 19cm tube pan, tap pan lightly on table top to burst air bubbles.
10.Put into a preheated oven and bake for 35mins.
11.Remove from oven, invert cake pan and let it cool.
12.Remove cake from pan and serve.
Posted by Happy Flour at 3:17 PM
Labels: chiffon cake
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for sharing this nice chiffon cake with LTU! Delicious cake ^_^
Post a Comment