Thursday, December 6, 2012
Blueberry Jam Muffins
Ingredients (yield 6 muffins)
65g caster sugar
1/4tsp vanilla paste
85g unsalted butter
120g cake flour
30g ground almond
1tsp baking powder
adequate blueberry jam
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Sift flour, ground almond and baking powder together and set aside.
3. Melt butter over low heat and remove from heat.
4. With a hand whisk, stir in sugar, salt, milk and egg into melted butter till smooth.
5. Stir in flour mixture till just combined.
6. Scoop 1tbsp of batter into a lined muffins tin.
7. Drop 1/2tsp of blueberry jam into batter and cover with batter.
8. Drop some jam on surface of batter and bake in a preheated oven for 25mins.
9. Cool muffins on a wire rack.
Posted by Happy Flour at 9:30 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Look simple and good!
Hi Adda Syuhada and Sonia,
Thanks, happy baking! ^-^
Post a Comment