Sunday, July 21, 2013
Ingredients (yield 8 cupcakes)
2 large eggs
55g caster sugar
65g all purpose flour
1tbsp veg. oil
1. Preheat oven to 160C.
2. Lined cupcake tray with paper casing and set aside.
3. Use a cake mixer whisk eggs and sugar until thick and fluffy.
4. Warm milk and oil together.
5. Pour warm liquid into cake batter and continue to whisk at medium high speed till well combined.
4. Sift flour into cake batter in 3 portions and fold in till well combined. (I used hand whisk to fold in.)
5. Spoon batter into cupcake tray until 80% full.
6. Lightly tap tray on table top to burst air bubbles in the batter.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 12-15mins.
8. Remove cakes from tin and cool them on a wire rack.